Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Two under two online

So, it looks like we're online. This is my first attempt at blogging in quite some time, so you'll just have to deal with me. Plus I am postpartum, cranky, sleep-deprived, and really hungry. I'm always hungry. It must be the nursing.

My babies are 13 months and 8 days apart. My youngest baby, a boy, was born September 4th. A little first grade math and you'll figure out that he's eleven days old. I'm going a bit crazy stuck at home with a newborn, a one year old, and a four year old all day. My seven year old comes home from school in the afternoon, and then she and the four year old play together, which gives me a tiny break. Daddy works a split shift so he's home frequently to help with the babies. This has been a godsend.

And .... my one year old is being a beast again, so I guess that's it for now. Maybe the next post will be thoughtful or insightful or inspiring, but then again maybe not.

No comments: