Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Get to Know Ninja Mom in 25 Easy Steps

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
whatever

2. Real tree or Artificial?
idc, whichever

3. When do you put up the tree?
Day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take the tree down?
New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog?
I always think I do, then I drink some and realize I don't. This happens every year. Oh and have you ever barfed up eggnog? If you did, I bet you would never drink it again, unless you are me and forget every year that you hate it. (Even though I wrote this, I bet you fifty thousand dollars I will drink eggnog this year.)

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My canary. His name was Pidgy. Pronounced PIDGE-EE. Shut up, I was four.

7. Hardest person to buy for?
The Hub

8. Easiest person to buy for?
The kids

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
herpes. no just kidding, but wouldn't that suck.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
the red ryder bb gun one

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
right around now

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Nope

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
cookies

16. Lights on the tree?
Yeah

17. Favorite Christmas song?
o holy night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay Home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One gift on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
the weather. Dude, winter sucks toad balls. For real.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
unbreakable, please.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
the whole thing

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
a laptop and a wii (i will get neither though). Oh and a coat, I don't have a winter coat and I live in Michigan so uh yeah. Hope I get that one.

No comments: