Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Best Part of Waking Up....

... is a minature Suzy Homemaker dust broom in the head.

Seriously, kid. I get it. You're awake, and the house is dirty, and you want me to get my ass out of bed and clean it. But isn't there an easier way to ask me? Couldn't you use your words, like we've talked about so many times? Could you say, "mamaaaa" like you do when you just crapped yourself and you want it changed? Could you say, "beeeeeez" like you do when you would like a drink of juice, and you know a sweet little 'please' will get mom moving faster than a screech? Could you just screech, then? Because being whacked in the head with your little broom is only slightly better than when you climb up in my bed and pee under the covers.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Love the look of your site!!! I thought I was someplace else when I clicked on it lol...

It looks really good though :)