Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm guest posting. Go see.

Hey!
I know a lot of you guys read Tara at The Cupcake Cafe, right? Well, she went to Seattle like she's somebody, and left me in charge of today's post. ME! I know, right? She's a brave woman, is all I can say.

Sneak preview...

"The safety IS on!" he yelled, waving the gun all around. "I don't know why you're so worried! In experienced hands, guns are as safe as kittens! Do you hear me? Guns are safe!"

BANG!!!

The shot exploded in our ears and the sound reverberated through the woods around the farm. My dad's face went white.

"What did you do?" My stepmom yelled. "Oh my God, what did you just shoot? If you shot one of my cats, I swear to God I'll..."

Hop on over and see what my dad shot in his second-amendment-right-havin' fury. It was tragic, seriously.

No comments: