Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Today is the day....!!

The day has come. I never thought it would, but it has. At 2pm, the papers will be signed, making our new house officially OURS.

I can't even tell you how awesome this is. And the way we got the house, and the price, and the potential - everything about it is so "us." The Hub and I are extremely frugal and extremely picky We never buy anything full price, and we never buy anything cheaply made or junky. It doesn't bother me at all to sit back and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait until the best deal becomes available. My mom worked really hard to teach me the value of a dollar and it definitely sank in. Even if I won the lottery and had millions of dollars to spend on anything I wanted, I would still shop around until I found the best deal. I know I wouldn't buy super fancy handbags or baby gear or kids' clothes. I wouldn't drive a fancy vehicle or anything like that.

Anyway, this steal of a house is about to be ours, and I can't wait. I'm getting everyone packed up so we can camp in the yard for the afternoon while my dad and The Hub turn the well on and start pulling carpet out. I don't even know what to do with myself. This is almost as exciting as the beginning of labor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Caz said...

Oh wow that was fast! Congratulations, can't wait to see what you do with all that potential! I'm sure it will be great :)