Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Suck.

I am so, so sorry that I haven't been blogging much. My brain is frazzled. I have two little boys, born a year apart, who think it is their duty to spend every moment getting the Nonnies. In case you aren't in the know, Nonnies is The Babe's word for nursing, and he loves to do it. I mean, he is obsessive about it.

So I spend all of my day sitting in one place,with two baby boys on my lap. They eat and eat and eat and eat, and I just sit there, thinking of all the wonderful thing I could be doing instead of sitting there doing nothing.

I am trying to cherish these moments. I know that in the blink of an eye, my boys will be teenagers. And I also know that when they are, I am going to tease the hell out of them for all the stupid shit they did as toddlers. For instance, The Babe thought it would be a grand idea to take off all his clothes and pee in the pantry. I am never going to let him forget that, because I am just that evil.

So, anyway, I apologize for not having much to say. I can't say when I'll be back to full time blogging. Maybe this week, maybe next week. But sometime, for sure. Thanks for your patience, and not thinking I'm a total douche for being blog-lazy. You rock.