Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Top Ten Chihuahua Names

In case I never told you before, I have a chihuahua. He used to be morbidly obese, but he lost six pounds and now he's just overweight - however, according to the BMI charts, he's pretty much dead. His BMI is only 58.6. I think that qualifies him for some sort of stomach stapling procedure, but his job as head of security for the Ninja Household doesn't offer health insurance, so he's SOL on that one.

Anyway. My dog's name is Petey Poblano, or just Petey for short. He's got big eyes and he looks like a lemur. He's very cute, and very assholish, because he's always doing horrible things like eating the garbage or puking on the bed.

I'm always thinking of good names for chihuahuas. I don't plan to get another chihuahua anytime soon, because I will never adopt an adult dog again. Too many issues. The next dog I get will be a puppy and I don't have the time or patience to deal with a puppy right now. But when I do, it will be a chihuahua, and here is a list of names I love for a chihuahua.
  1. Nacho Cheesier (or Nacho for short)
  2. Guido
  3. Sergio
  4. Killer
  5. Steve (because Steve is a great name for any animal, no matter the species)
  6. Noodles
  7. Chaos
  8. Kissy BooBoo (but only if its a girl)
  9. Carlito
  10. Guapo

Right now I'm digging Sergio. Actually, I need to stop thinking about this, or I might be tempted to go get another pwecious wittle poopy-doopy chihuhaua baby....

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I like Chaos, personally. I have a friend who has a ferret named Steve Pickle, and a small dog named Mr. Miyagi. I think both are hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I'd go with Kissy Boo-Boo...but only for a boy. I'm kind of an asshole like that though.

chihuahua information said...

I like the chihuahua name nacho personally :)