Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, October 13, 2008

Wellbutrin good....

... Wellbutrin very good.

Actually, its not technically Wellbutrin. Its bupropion hydrochloride extended release tablets, and they're purple. And they're good.

The first day, I didn't notice any change at all. Nothing the second day either. Actually the second day I had a bit of a breakdown, complete with guilt and inner rage. I had that internal monologue that only the depressed understand: 'I'm a failure. I failed. I'm terrible. I'm worthless. I am destroying my children. I passed on these awful genetics, and its not just the long face and flat dishwater hair.'

The third day was a little better. I panicked when I had to leave the house, but it passed quickly and I was able to talk myself down.

I don't remember the days between then and now, but I do know that right now, at this very moment, I am myself again. I didn't scream at the children today, not even once, unless you cout hanging out the screen door, screaming for them to come in and get dinner. I made dinner today, and a fruit pizza, which if you ask me turned out pretty damn good.

I watched Keith Olbermann and laughed out loud, and participated in my favorite online community.


Yep. I gotta hand it to the folks at GSK. Ya done good.

No comments: