Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Saturday, November 1, 2008

31 Things (or, What to Blog About When you Have Nothing to Blog About.)

Swiped this from Susie cause I have blog-fart, which is like a brain-fart, except it's not your brain, it's your blog. Yeah.

Thirty One Things
1. Where is your cell phone? in the diaper bag, I think

2. Where is your significant other? outside smoking

3. Your hair color? brownish grayish blondish. Its easier to say "dishwater blonde."

4. Your mother? Betsy

5. Your father? Don

6. Your favorite thing? my family

7. Your dream last night? that I was pregnant! Dear God, please let it just be a dream and not a premonition!

8. Your dream/goal? To achieve fame and notoriety. Or just be successful. Whichever.

9. The room you're in? Dining room, which doubles as my office

10. Your hobby? Not shit, ya heard.

11. Your fear? something happening to my kids

12. Where do you want to be in six years? idk. thirty-two years old.

13. Where were you last night? trick or treating with the kids

14. What you’re not? well I'm not a spy!!

15. One of your wish list items? Wii Fit, and some blank cd's.

16. Where you grew up? a couple miles up the road.

17. The last thing you did? opened a package of oreos, but didn't eat any.

18. What are you wearing? jeans and crappy t-shirt

19. Your TV? is on MSNBC as usual

20. Your pet? a chihuahua named Petey, three cats named Ling, Flower, and Jack, some fish, two frogs and two hermit crabs.

21. Your computer? a homebuilt thing.

22. Your mood? excited, me and EJ have a mommy-daughter date today

23. Missing someone? no one in particular

24. Your car? Dodge Grand Caravan

25. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes or socks.

26. Favorite store? I love Target. Seriously.

27. Your summer? is over.

28. Love someone? I love everybody.

29. Your favorite color? Orange

30. When is the last time you laughed? Just now at the Hub

31. Last time you cried? When my tooth hurt.

No comments: