January - Month of the Auto
- My transmission went out, so I drove 20 miles, in reverse, to my Dad's to get it fixed.
- While the van was in the shop, I drove The Hub's work van. I hit a deer for the first time ever.
- Two days after I got my van back, I was in a drive through and hit a huge, yellow, obvious pole.
February - Month of the Vomit
- I threw up every.single.day. Thanks a lot, hyperemesis gravidum.
March - Month of Natality
- I turned 26 years old.
- My nephew, The Buddha, was born on Good Friday.
- I went to IHOP and ate pancakes. Then I went and saw The Buddha in the hospital.
April - Month of the Reveal
- We found out The Babe was a boy. (Well he still IS a boy, but you know.)
- I got mad at EJ's homeschool program and decided to put her in public school in the fall.
May - Month of the Anniversary
- The Hub and I celebrated five years of marriage.
June - Month of Seven Years
- EJ turned seven, making me officially old.
- The Babe thought it would be cool to have extra fluid, which made me a "high risk pregnancy."
July - Month of One Year
- We went to Ionia and watched fireworks.
- Beastie turned One Year Old, making her an official Beast. (Because you can't call a cute little infant a Beast. But a busy toddler? Yes.)
August - Month of Four Years
- Four turned four. Which I found out, is worse than three, which was worse than two.
- We went to Michigan's Adventure, and I couldn't go on any rides, not even the carousel, because I was enormously pregnant. I did eat Dippin' Dots on a bench though.
September - Month of The Babe
- EJ started public school for the first time on September 2.
- Four started preschool for the first time on September 3.
- The Babe made his amazing appearance on September 4, after three frickin' days of labor.
October - Month of the Postpartum Uglies
- I went crazy.
- I started taking Wellbutrin.
- I stopped being crazy.
November - Month of Gratitude
Not much happened in November.
December - Month of the Snow
- It snowed. A LOT.
- I made felt food for the first time.
- I wrote a blog post about what happened to me in 2008.
My Mom Body (aaay_macaroni)
4 days ago