Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Guest Posting at Two Under Two

Hello, my lovelies! I'm headed out of town next Saturday for a week, and I'm hoping for a few guest posters. You can write about whatever you want, email it to me, and I'll link you up all nice like. If you don't have a blog, but still want to guest post, go ahead and submit! If you think you aren't a good enough writer, go ahead and submit! If you think are the greatest writer ever, well, maybe you are. Go ahead and submit!

If you are interested, send me your post along with a link to your blog and I'll let you know when it's queued to post. Send it along to superninjamommy AT gmail DOT com.

Thanks so much everyone!!

1 comment:

Jena Isle said...

I sent through your email an article. Thanks and happy holidays.