1. McDonald's. I friggen LOVE McDonald's, even if they are a big capitalist corporation. The Hub says all their food tastes the same and I'm like "Yeah! I know! That's why it's GREAT!!"
2. Sprite. I love Sprite. (I also enjoy Pepsi now and then, but mostly Sprite.) It absolutely cannot be any other lemon-lime soda. One time, I asked The Hub to bring me a glass of Sprite and when came out, he had his wiener in it. It was gross.
3. Facebook. I spend an inordinate amount of time on Facebook, and I'm not sure why. I don't do any of the applications and I don't really talk to anyone on there either.
4. Felt Food, because felt food is a project I CAN ACTUALLY DO.
5. Pie. I love all types of pie. You would never call me piely prejudiced. On my kitchen counter right now I have a store bough coconut pie, a homemade cherry pie (almost gone) and a small storebought pumpkin pie. And I am eating two little pies from McDonald's. (See number one.)
6. Food Network. My favorite show is Good Eats, followed by Unwrapped and Iron Chef America. I hate that Michael Symon guy though. He's like mad Asperger's and no one seems to pick up on it. Ever see how he acts around other people? Oh yeah. Totally Asperger's. That's not what bugs me though. I hate his voice. Just cannot stand it.
7. The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross. Bob Ross is awesome yo. If you have not had a chance to watch Bob Ross, you need to. I know you all have heard the "happy little trees" blurb, but if you ever sit down and watch this dude paint, you will be in for a treat. I always say "Paint me in that cabin Bob!" or "Paint me walking down that path, Bob!" Also, I kind of wish Bob Ross was my dad. (Sorry Dad.)
8. Lip Balm. I am NOT a makeup wearer. I absolutely loathe makeup entirely. I hate the way it looks on me, I hate the way it feels on my face, I hate that it smells like a cheap hookers. I hate makeup. But I do love me some lip balm, and I own pretty much every kind you can buy. My favorite is this lip shimmer stuff made by Burt's Bees, because it smells like a candy cane and makes my lips look all shimmy-shinie.
9. Google Maps. I spend at least an hour a day putting in random addresses and finding out how long it would take me to walk there. I could walk to my Grandma's house in three hours. Course, I could drive there in twenty minutes, but walking is way more fun.
10. Gangsta rap. Oh man, I love gangsta rap, especially Scarface, The Geto Boys, and my all time favorite, Tupac. Sometimes I drive around in my silver Grand Caravan with the music blaring, pretending I'm in an Escalade. (And also pretending I am oppressed, angry, and violent - of which I am none.)