Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, January 12, 2009

Frankenfawn



What. The. Fuck.

I cannot give this to her. I spent four hours, and this is the result. No, it's not done, but close. Just needs to have a gusset sewn in and turned/stuffed. But even if I do finish it... My God.

It's adapted from this pattern. Note: Harder than it looks, especially if your thread keeps going all caddywompus and knotting up and somehow there are thirty-five frickin' threads coming out of the bobbin holder!? What!?
Probably easier to do if you are drinking, or have taken a xanax. I did neither, and you can see the, um, interesting results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not bad- that's the inside right? She'll never know. AND, as a bonus, she can say her Mommy made her something special. Too sweet! I have to see how it turns out in the end tho, please share.