Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, February 2, 2009

Hippie Momma

It has come to my attention that I might be a little bit of a hippie momma.

Gentle discipline: Pass

Selective Vaccinations: Pass

Breastfeeding: Pass

Cloth Diapering: FAIL

Co-sleeping: Pass

Anti-circumcision: Pass

Organic gardening: Pass

Being a gentle momma who never yells: FAIL

Trying really hard to only yell when its REALLY neccesary: Pass

Not sweating the small stuff: Pass

Knowing what 'the small stuff' is (like coloring on walls): Pass, mostly

Homemade Babyfood: Pass

Feeding nothing with artifical colors, etc: FAIL

Not hitting my kids: Pass

Limiting tv: Pass

Being a ninja: Totally pass.

5 comments:

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

So anyway, I left a way too personal comment because I thought you were still moderating them -- whoopsie.

Your magnets will be mailed out tomorrow - sorry for the delay. No excuse other than my procrastination. I hope you understand :)

Momma Bear said...

Once again you never cease to make me laugh!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Guess I'm not a hippie either! But apparently I am an attachment parent. Who knew?

Jenni said...

Hippie Momma's rule!