From home and wrecker: the idea that a family and a home have been destroyed by one person, and thus the home is "wrecked".
Does any of this qualify?
- Placing two pounds of cheese in the cabinet overnight, then exclaiming "Look! Its all squishy!"
- Cutting all the fur off a stuffed rabbit.
- Cutting some of the fur off a real dog.
- Using markers to create a mural... on the floor.
- Crushing chocolate teddy grahams into the rug.
- Methodically tearing all the pages out of the "I Spy" book.
- Putting spaghetti sauce all over the dining room curtains.
- Squirting all the toothpaste into the sink.
- Squirting all the diaper rash cream into the sink.
- Dumping all the baking soda into the diaper pail.
- Throwing all the shoes out the front door into the rain.
- Pouring the dog food all over the kitchen floor.
It needs to stop raining. My house can't take these little homewreckers much longer.
My Mom Body (aaay_macaroni)
3 days ago