Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Things.

Things I Like:
  • Trees
  • Chickens
  • Taking baths with babies
  • Being self sufficient
  • Old pictures
  • Fast food (I am a total McDonald's-aholic; my arteries hate me)
  • Fountains and other indoor water features
  • Crystals
  • The smell of the herb shop
  • Homeopathic medicine
  • Big wet baby kisses
  • Oatmeal

Things I don't like:

  • Sleep training (Ezzo, Ferber, etc.)
  • Changing dirty diapers
  • Eating chicken
  • Fevers
  • Hip Hop Harry
  • In-your-face religion
  • Dirty garage sales
  • People with a sense of entitlement
  • Circumcising unconsenting people (like babies)
  • Doctors, hospitals, and other know-it-alls who actually know very little
  • Uncompassionate people
  • Words that are right but look wrong, like uncompassionate

No comments: