Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chips.

I left the house.

Actually, I've left the house a couple times since the baby was born. Monday, I went to the courthouse to get his birth certificate, and Tuesday I got some groceries.

But today, The Hub took me and the kids (sans EJ, since she was at school) to a little restaurant up the road from us. It's really small and looks kind of crummy so we've never eaten there before, but it was actually really clean and nice on the inside.

Beastie got a mini cheeseburger with chips. She ate the chips. Then she crushed some chips and put them on the cheeseburger, and dug at the bun a couple times, but that's it.

The chips though. That's what made me want to write this post.

"Look at this chip, Momma," she said. "It's a twacta."

"Oh," I said. "It does look like a tractor."

"No it's not, it's a boat!" she said.

"It's a boat?" Five asked.

Beastie gave her the dirtiest look.

"It's not a boat, " she answered. "It's a chip."

1 comment:

Caz said...

well DUH mom! Aren't kids the most hilarious hehehe. Congrats on your first venture out into the world with bubby :)