Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Get Ready, Get Set....

Okay so I know I was going to post my new meme on Monday. I had it all ready to go but then life happened and it didn't get done.

So, I'll post it next Monday, but in the meantime, you need to get ready for it! If you plan to participate - which, seriously, you're going to want to - you'll need to spend the next couple days going through all those beautiful pictures and stories your children have created.

Does your kid have awesome artistic talent? A huge imagination? Have you ever been given a lovingly made picture of a bunny rabbit that looked more like a peach tree? Collect your favorite ones and either scan them into the computer or take a picture.

Come Monday, I'll put the button and code up for you to snag, and of course, all the details on the meme. Hope to see you Monday!

No comments: