- Drove to Ohio (only about 4 hours, since I didn't have to go too far into Ohio, just south of Toledo.)
- Picked up stepdaughter, who'll be staying here for a while, maybe till school starts. I think she needs a blog nickname.
- Drove home from Ohio. Split pubic bone crawling over front seat to access children in the back seat, all at 75 mph.
- Meeting with MIL and stepFIL, and my dad, to do final house inspections.
- Have to tell my dad I'm pregnant, which I have (obviously) been putting off, because I don't want him to know I had s-e-x. I wouldn't tell him if I didn't have to, but my humongous 28 week belly will probably give me away.
- Figure out what's going to happen with MIL and stepFIL, since they drove 150 miles to get here and probably don't want to turn right back around after the inspection.
- Buy some ice cream for tomorrow.
- Wrap Beastie's presents.
- Have Beastie's birthday party (which will be a lesson in chaos, I'm sure.)
- Write Monday's blog post.
- Beastie's actual birthday! I will no longer be a mom of two under two - for a couple months, anyway. Then I'll have three under three. Hmm... new blog title, perhaps?
- Midwife appointment.
- Write sponsored blog posts so I can make some money.
- Groceries. Story of my life.
I hate when life is jam-packed like that. I need a breather just thinking about it all.