Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Friday, September 25, 2009

Blogger hates me.

I know, because it won't let me comment on blogs. Not even my own. So I am going to comment here, because, guess what, it's my blog and I can do what I want, even eat a whole cake all by myself if I want to. I love being a grown up.

Okay the two things I kept trying to say in my comment -

First, I tried the vicks on the feet thing and it works great. I seem to remember reading about that for babies but had completely forgotten about it.

Second, I don't think the old gent was wearing compression hose. He was sashaying all over the place, and he kept stopping to talk to his wife (or maybe she was his sister) and he'd put his hand on his hip backward-like, and use his other hand to draw big illustrations in the air. No, they definitely weren't compression hose - but I bet that's what he tells everyone....

No comments: