Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, February 22, 2010

To Do List

Here is one of my many To Do lists...


  1. Build a large robot
  2. Plant a vegetable garden
  3. Make a quilt
  4. Paint giant circles on my living room wall
  5. Become a doula

Sorry there hasn't been much blogging going on.... life's nuts with all these kids. Having five isn't hard, it's just incredibly time consuming. When I get a moment to myself, I just want to rest. I guess I've earned a rest, haven't I?

4 comments:

Caz said...

Hmm.. maybe you should tackle the robot first, and have IT do all the rest? Then run away to Tahiti for a short holiday? hehehe

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I agree with Stuff on mY Blog. Build the robot and have it do all the work.

Unknown said...

Will you build 2 robots please? You crack me up Rose, I can't imagine how tired you are at the end of the day!

Amy said...

I know the feeling. I have a 25 1/2 month old and 15 month old twins. So much I want to do,yet when I have time to do it, all I want to do is relax and rest!