Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Monday, February 22, 2010

To Do List

Here is one of my many To Do lists...


  1. Build a large robot
  2. Plant a vegetable garden
  3. Make a quilt
  4. Paint giant circles on my living room wall
  5. Become a doula

Sorry there hasn't been much blogging going on.... life's nuts with all these kids. Having five isn't hard, it's just incredibly time consuming. When I get a moment to myself, I just want to rest. I guess I've earned a rest, haven't I?

5 comments:

Stuff On My Blog said...

Hmm.. maybe you should tackle the robot first, and have IT do all the rest? Then run away to Tahiti for a short holiday? hehehe

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I agree with Stuff on mY Blog. Build the robot and have it do all the work.

Manic Mother said...

Will you build 2 robots please? You crack me up Rose, I can't imagine how tired you are at the end of the day!

marry said...

Blogs are so informative where we get lots of information on any topic. Nice job keep it up!!
_____________________________

Education Dissertation

Amy said...

I know the feeling. I have a 25 1/2 month old and 15 month old twins. So much I want to do,yet when I have time to do it, all I want to do is relax and rest!