Contact: superninjamommy [at] gmail [dot] com

Friday, May 7, 2010

Woo! Update! It's a miracle!

What? Has it really been since February since I last blogged? Really? Wow.

I can't update you in one post. It would be boring and full of boring day to day things.

Instead, I will pretend no hiatus ever happened and that you have been reading about my life each and every day for the last three months.

So.

Beastie will be three in July. THREE! Can you believe that?
And The Babe is 20 months. TWENTY MONTHS!
And Monkey is six months old!

When I started this blog, Beastie was 13 months old, and The Babe was 11 days old., and I had no idea Monkey would ever come to exist.
If that ain't some shit.

I've been having some trouble with my brain.

I've had ADD for a long time, probably since I was very young, and definitely since I was diagnosed but left untreated at age eleven. It's been really bad lately, and I can't organize my thoughts enough to write a blog post. I have so many started, but I can't get past the first three or four sentences. I forget words. I forget thoughts. I forget how to put them all together in semi-logical sentences.

Hence, no blogging.

Here are some random things, because according to teh internets, random is almost as good as epic.

I am putting dreadlocks in my hair. Sweet!

I have twelve half grown chickens living in my yard.

A powerline fell on two of the trees in the yard and set them on fire, and the fire department had to come and everything. I took pictures.

I bought a rug for my living room.

My friend had a baby girl two days ago, and she only weighed 2lbs. 4oz., but she is expected to thrive and grow.

I don't drink alcohol or use mind altering substances, so it was kinda ironic that I figured I'd grow some medical marijuana. I didn't have a second thought about it, either. Just thought I'd put it in with my other medicinal herbs. Then I was all like, wait. That's illegal. Bummer.

I fell down the stairs while I was hollering at Five. Now whenever she's in trouble she asks me to come downstairs.

In nine days, The Hub and I will celebrate our seventh anniversary.

I made some new friends, and they think I'm alright, and that's cool with me.

I have been listening to Led Zeppelin a lot lately.

2 comments:

Caz said...

LOL @ medicinal mj! Happy anniversary to you :)

dreaming in maine said...

Welcome back! Sounds like life has been humming along fairly well for you all. I hope you're truly enjoying the spring so far! My middle guy just turned 3 and the youngest just turned a year old - looks like we have some kids around the same age :)